Construction organization and installation technology of seismic support
Preparation before installation: installation personnel shall receive pre job training before taking the post. According to the market, most domestic installation enterprises have no experience in the installation of seismic supports and hangers. In positive [...]
Preparation before installation:
Installation personnel shall receive pre job training before taking the post. According to the market, most domestic installation enterprises have no experience in the installation of seismic supports and hangers. In the process of formal installation and construction, various problems may occur, which seriously affect the construction quality and project progress. Therefore, the anti-seismic support and hanger manufacturer is required to be responsible for the technical guidance of on-site installation. The installation unit shall formulate the installation scheme and conduct pre job training for personnel before the installation of anti-seismic support and hanger.
Seismic support and hanger construction materials:
It mainly includes anchor bolt, steel suspender, seismic connecting member, pipeline connecting member, seismic diagonal brace, section steel, fastener, etc; Note: all components of seismic supports and hangers are finished components; Since the seismic supports and hangers are concentrated in the basement, which belongs to indoor humid environment, the materials of seismic supports and hangers shall be hot-dip galvanized, hot-dip galvanized, powder galvanized or stainless steel directly. Considering the price, quality and other factors, the current market is mainly hot-dip galvanizing. The installation of seismic supports and hangers shall be carried out after the installation of load-bearing supports and hangers (the seismic supports and hangers do not consider the support and mainly bear the influence of horizontal seismic force). When rooting on the concrete structure, the hole shall be drilled first, then the hole shall be cleaned, and then the anchor bolt shall be installed. The anchor bolt shall be expanded after using the bottom; When rooting on steel columns and beams, special beam clamps shall be used for connection.
Preparation is an important prerequisite for carrying out a project and the locomotive ahead. Only by doing the preliminary preparation can we ensure the smooth progress of the follow-up work. The preparation is divided into the following aspects:
1. Be familiar with construction drawings. Before construction, first understand the detailed drawings and recheck the calculation sheet and checking sheet. Find out the situation of the project, review the project quantities, compare the detailed drawings of each node, and prepare the corresponding installation scheme in advance for places with great construction difficulties.
2. Prepare documents. Prepare a reasonable construction scheme according to the drawings and the actual situation of on-site pipeline installation.
3. Material preparation. Prepare the required materials, components and accessories according to the quantities of drawings, and negotiate with the receiving unit on the mobilization time node, mobilization route and storage location of goods in combination with the overall progress of the project.
4. Technical disclosure. After the materials are mobilized and accepted, the team shall be organized to conduct on-site investigation in time, and the technical disclosure shall be made to the team leader. The principle of sample first shall be adhered to and the installation of sample shall be carried out.
Effective measures for installation progress and quality of seismic supports and hangers
1. Progress control of seismic support and hanger installation
Since there are many mechanical and electronic systems involved in seismic supports and hangers, the construction process depends on the installation progress of its subsystems, so it is very important to master its entry time node. Early entry may lead to no working face for a period of time, resulting in unnecessary idleness of workers. On the contrary, it is impossible for some installation personnel to enter the site too late. On the contrary, it is impossible to assess the overall progress of the project. According to the overall progress plan of the project and the progress plan of each subsystem, cooperate with the unified deployment of the owner and the supervisor, determine the corresponding construction progress time node, ensure the construction progress and ensure that the total construction period of seismic support is several meters.
2. Quality control of seismic support and hanger installation
Quality is the core lifeline of construction engineering. If the construction quality control is not in place, it will not only rework due to unqualified quality, delay the construction period and waste financial and material resources, but also cause the seismic supports and hangers installed on site to fail to meet the design requirements. In the event of an earthquake, it will not protect the electromechanical pipelines and form potential safety hazards, resulting in impossibility. Therefore, great attention should be paid to the construction quality control of the project, and the quality control of on-site construction is mainly divided into the following aspects: during the installation of seismic supports and hangers, technical disclosure should be made to the construction personnel, so that the construction personnel can master the technical requirements that should be followed during the installation of seismic supports and hangers. After installing a batch of anti-seismic supports and hangers on the construction site, the installation personnel shall conduct self inspection first, then other teams and groups shall conduct inspection, and finally the on-site personnel shall conduct inspection. The supports and hangers that do not meet the specification requirements shall be resolutely rectified in place.
3. Installation process flow
Let's take a look at the installation process of seismic supports and hangers. The installation process of seismic supports and hangers is basically as follows:
1. Construction preparation: prepare corresponding construction tools and safety protection equipment.
2. Positioning and setting out: according to the construction drawings, measure the size on site and find the point.
3. Cutting and drilling: cut the material according to the measured size and drill holes at the corresponding positions.
4. Pre support of seismic supports and hangers: pre support relevant components, fittings and channel steel at the point.
5. Installation of seismic supports and hangers: connect all components and accessories in place according to the specification requirements to ensure reliable connection between supports and structures.
6. Adjustment of seismic supports and hangers: during the installation process, adjust the parts that do not meet the requirements to meet the standard requirements.
7. Inspection after installation: the construction personnel shall first check whether the installed supports meet the specification requirements and whether they are firm and reliable. On the basis of passing the self inspection, other personnel of the team shall check whether they are qualified. The final inspection shall be carried out by full-time technicians in strict accordance with the three inspection system to ensure the installation quality of seismic supports and hangers